2007年11月13日火曜日

Homework#2

1. death and funerals

a. I think I will write following, (American host family version)

I'm sorry very much hearing your grandmother died. I just have been in your house for 1 month but I remember your grandmother's smile clearly. I miss her. I would like to go to her funeral but I couldn't. Please accept my condolences.

b. I haven't ever been to a foreign funeral.

2. The language of Clothes

a. It is not necessarily so but I think that Japanese designer make a lot of crazy things because Japanese nationality is consevaive.
My wear is important because we like to be in some groups always and we show that which group we belong to with our wear.

b. It means "we shouldn't judge the book by the surface. We should judge the book after look into the content of the book."

0 件のコメント: