2007年11月14日水曜日

Homework#3

Language of clothes

1. I judge people according to what they wear. Because If I meet uncommon style people, I would back away from these people.

2. I don't know well but I think tha Japanese society dosen't put an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country. Because I don't care about the clothing and I don't have the knowledge of clothing.

3. I'm wearing blue now. It reflects my mood because I'm working to the deadline now...

Friends

1. I don't pick up subjects which I don't understand. For example, there are about electronics, machanism of camera, and the giacial period.

2. Yes, I have a different friend for different parts of my life. She is Bulgarian and she paints pictuers. I haven't painted pictures for my hobby in my life and I am not interested in painting very much. We don't talk much about her painting but she always report getting a medal or prize to me. We always talk about the difference between Japan and Bulgaria because she is interested in Japanese culture very much and Im also interested in Bulgaria.

3 件のコメント:

Carrie さんのコメント...

Do you think that your clothes always reflect on your mood?

sunflower さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment. I think my clothes always reflect on my mood. But it is only the mood in the morning.

bob さんのコメント...

I think so, too. I also judge people according to what they wear and maybe I will get away from uncommon style person.