2007年11月26日月曜日

Superstitions Homework

I think it is important to talk about superstitions because I can know about other cultures more thruogh the superstitons and finding superstitions is interesting for me. Because I felt that some of superstitions were very strange.

Is communication affected by superstitions?
I don't think so because I don't talk as I think about superstitions.

I believe some of Japanese superstitions.
I believe that I shouldn't turn my head to north when I sleep. Because Japanese usually turn a dead person's head to north. I think it is sinister. I also believe that God of Izumo shrine grant our wishes for love. Because I often hear that people got lovers or husbands. So, I believe she satisfies us.

1 件のコメント:

imyu さんのコメント...

I've never been to Izumo shrine, but I want to go if the word you wrote is true. Did your dream come true?